We had quite the kick off to summer! Brady's birthday is July 2 - almost a 4th of July baby. So it seems as though his birthday will always be a big bash on the 4th of July holiday weekend! We headed to Cincinnati to celebrate with family and friends. The Kilbanes came down from Cleveland and we had ourselves a good, old-fashioned, summer, backyard bash! I borrowed a bouncy house from a friend and we had the inflatable pool out and the cornhold games going. It was so fun! Despite the heat, I think a great time was had by all who attended. We also were able to fit in a Reds/Indians baseball game and check out balloon fest at Coney Island. We all had a fantastic time and look forward to the next big bash! Below is a collage of our fun weekend. I just had too many pictures to try to upload them all here. Enjoy!


Comments