So the day finally came....Kaitlyn went off to Kindergarten and Brady started preschool at St. Paul. They both went off to school...sniff, snff, tear. I held up pretty well; Kaitlyn was so excited to see all her friends and her new teacher. Brady was excited until it was time for mommy and daddy to leave. He was crying when we left, but I know he is having a good time. They both only have a half day today, so I can't wait to pick them up at noon! Here are some pictures from the morning.
| On the porch; ready to go! |
| Kaitlyn: Kindergarten Age 5 |
| Brady: Preschool Age 3 |
| With Mommy (it was a little windy this morning) |
| With Daddy |
| Walking into school |
| Waiting for Kaitlyn's teacher |
| Brady's "desk" |
| Ready to start the day - coloring mommy a picture! |
Comments