This week the theme at preschool was - SNOW! Unfortunately the camera battery was dead, so I didn't get any pictures. She had a great time painting snowflakes, reading snow books, building playdoh snowmen (the playdoh this week was white and peppermint scented), and playing in the kitchen and making "hot cocoa". The sensory table this week had "snow" in it - its called "Grow Snow" and its these crystals that when you add water they absorb it (something like 50x) and becomes all fluffy and light - like snow! But it doesn't melt! I think they are used by florists. She really liked that!
She even sang a song about melting snowmen. She is really thriving in school and making new friends and we are looking forward to the next step in her development - a more structured precshool program 3 days a week at our church. Watch for next week's theme and I will surely have pictures to post!
She even sang a song about melting snowmen. She is really thriving in school and making new friends and we are looking forward to the next step in her development - a more structured precshool program 3 days a week at our church. Watch for next week's theme and I will surely have pictures to post!
Comments