Day 4: 12/7/12
So today I decided to try a painting craft with Kaitlyn. CLICK HERE to see the original pin and blog post.
Here are some pictures of the process of how we created a snowflake on canvas. It was quite easy and I have materials for Brady to do one too. Kaitlyn chose purple paint...I may even try to print out a more detailed snowflake to pain over.
So today I decided to try a painting craft with Kaitlyn. CLICK HERE to see the original pin and blog post.
Here are some pictures of the process of how we created a snowflake on canvas. It was quite easy and I have materials for Brady to do one too. Kaitlyn chose purple paint...I may even try to print out a more detailed snowflake to pain over.
| Tape on canvas.... |
| paint over canvas |
| remove tape.... |
Comments