12/19/12
Day 9: Fudge Peppermint Kiss Cookies
I've had my eye on this pin since I found the peppermint Hershey kisses at the grocery store. I bought them and though, "What am I going to bake with these?". I found this recipe and I knew it was the one! It's easy, very few ingredients and quick baking time. Click the title above to be taken to the original pin/post.
They turned out perfectly and are DELICIOUS! A must try if you are wanting to add a new holiday cookie to your list! This one is going on my list for sure!
A few things to remember:
The cookie dough will be shiny and look sticky - it's not. I used a teaspoon to scoop out the dough and then used my hands to form into a ball. I used parchment paper (the recipe calls for an ungreased baking sheet....parchment paper worked great - so sticking and no burning.) Ovens vary on time and temperature - adjust yours as you see fit. I kept the oven at 350, but watched the baking time which was between 5-6mins.
ENJOY!
Day 9: Fudge Peppermint Kiss Cookies
I've had my eye on this pin since I found the peppermint Hershey kisses at the grocery store. I bought them and though, "What am I going to bake with these?". I found this recipe and I knew it was the one! It's easy, very few ingredients and quick baking time. Click the title above to be taken to the original pin/post.
They turned out perfectly and are DELICIOUS! A must try if you are wanting to add a new holiday cookie to your list! This one is going on my list for sure!
A few things to remember:
The cookie dough will be shiny and look sticky - it's not. I used a teaspoon to scoop out the dough and then used my hands to form into a ball. I used parchment paper (the recipe calls for an ungreased baking sheet....parchment paper worked great - so sticking and no burning.) Ovens vary on time and temperature - adjust yours as you see fit. I kept the oven at 350, but watched the baking time which was between 5-6mins.
ENJOY!
Comments