Ok, so I'm combining my last two days into one post. The ideas and projects I have pinned on Pinterest are endless. Recipes, tips, crafts, printables, educational activites.....the list goes on and on. I decided to do this blog challenge to see how many thing in Pinterest I would actually do and I found that I had already done quite a few.
Tonight we complete our Christmas bucket list by having a "movie and popcorn night". Here are two Pinterest items that I completed before the holidays and was able to enjoy them during the holidays.
The "HO HO HO" sign was made by applying scrapbook paper to 5x7 canvas and I made the words using vinyl.
Hang with a red ribbon and DONE!
My yarn wrapped wreath was made with a foam wreath mold, leftover white yard and a felt poinsettia.
So simple....
I hope you have enjoyed these posts and I hope it has inspired you to do a little pinning of your own.
Tonight we complete our Christmas bucket list by having a "movie and popcorn night". Here are two Pinterest items that I completed before the holidays and was able to enjoy them during the holidays.
The "HO HO HO" sign was made by applying scrapbook paper to 5x7 canvas and I made the words using vinyl.
Hang with a red ribbon and DONE!
My yarn wrapped wreath was made with a foam wreath mold, leftover white yard and a felt poinsettia.
So simple....
I hope you have enjoyed these posts and I hope it has inspired you to do a little pinning of your own.



Comments