Day 7: 12/11/12
So this is a bit of an easy Pinterest post...but I had to post. All over pinterest are ideas on what to do with your "Elf on the shelf". After starting this tradition last year with our kids, we quickly ran out of ideas on where he would show up next. We had to keep him up high, as Brady was still too little to understand the rule on "not touching the elf" (he loses his North Pole magic). This year, I really wanted to get creative. As you may have read in an earlier post, he's been in a "cotton ball" bubble bath, hanging from the chandelier, playing cards with Ken and on a ride in the Barbie car!
Here's one I've been wanting to do....our Elf, Chris, got a little naughty with the dry erase marker!
So this is a bit of an easy Pinterest post...but I had to post. All over pinterest are ideas on what to do with your "Elf on the shelf". After starting this tradition last year with our kids, we quickly ran out of ideas on where he would show up next. We had to keep him up high, as Brady was still too little to understand the rule on "not touching the elf" (he loses his North Pole magic). This year, I really wanted to get creative. As you may have read in an earlier post, he's been in a "cotton ball" bubble bath, hanging from the chandelier, playing cards with Ken and on a ride in the Barbie car!
Here's one I've been wanting to do....our Elf, Chris, got a little naughty with the dry erase marker!

Comments