Day 5: 12/8/12
So today for my "12 Days of Pinterest" post, I decided to combine a several pinterest ideas into one. It certainly was a crafting kind of day at our house!
First, I saw several ideas for some super cute gingerbread houses. Instead on one BIG house, I bough a village that came with 4 smaller houses. This way the kids could each do their own house.
I also saw several ideas on pinterest for things to make with leftover candy canes. I found a whole bag full of the mini candy canes in with my Christmas stuff. Not sure how old they are, I thought it would be a good idea to use them for crafting. The kids glued them to construction paper and when they dry we will cut them out and hang them on the tree! They made cute heart ornaments!
So today for my "12 Days of Pinterest" post, I decided to combine a several pinterest ideas into one. It certainly was a crafting kind of day at our house!
First, I saw several ideas for some super cute gingerbread houses. Instead on one BIG house, I bough a village that came with 4 smaller houses. This way the kids could each do their own house.
| Kaitlyn's is on the left, Brady's on the right |
| The kids insisted I do one too.... |
I also saw several ideas on pinterest for things to make with leftover candy canes. I found a whole bag full of the mini candy canes in with my Christmas stuff. Not sure how old they are, I thought it would be a good idea to use them for crafting. The kids glued them to construction paper and when they dry we will cut them out and hang them on the tree! They made cute heart ornaments!
And finally, I found some super cute sun catcher kits at the store - this really isn't a pinterest pin, but I thought it would go with this post - the kids loved these! I remember trying to do these with Kaitlyn a year or two ago and she made a complete mess out of it...her Christmas tree sun catcher is beautiful! Definitely going on the front window! Brady even enjoyed filling in the spaces with the paint.
Comments